Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday 8-26-18

It hasn't been too good of week. Just one day at a time. We must always hope for a better day. So I thought I would repost the poem I posted on my mobile plus account. I'm still surprised my mobile plus is still working since Google told me it probably wouldn't by May 2018. Later I'll write about the goofy upgrades Google has made. Most every time an upgrade comes around, it's like going backwards. Anyhoo...One Step Forward...
One step forward
One step back
Moving onward
Off the track
Gone are the days
Real conversation
In mysterious ways
No more destination

8-23-18 Greg 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the week has not been good for you. I guess all anyone can do is do "one day at a time, or even one moment at a time".
    Hahaha, all the upgrades are steps down if you ask me!

    Still love the poem, it says a lot in a few words. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. Hope this is a better week than the last. Work will be awful since the weather is going to be in the 90's )-:

      Delete