Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday 5-3-2020

It seems forever since I posted. Time goes by so fast even when standing still. A year ago on this date I worked my last day and retired. Hard to believe a year has come and gone since then. Who would have expected where we are today? Starting on May 1st a few things are opening back up in my state. Doctors and dentist offices. It's good for a slow start, this crisis has been one that has forever changed the world. By the time the world was told there was a problem, the virus was already being spread here in America. I'm pretty sure it was here last November. Doctors didn't know what it was and thought it was probably just a strain of the flu worse than the year before. Until December 31st. Even then as 2020 began our government didn't react and take steps that may have curbed a lot of the outbreak. Glad our Governor took the bull by the horns. We can point as many fingers as we want to the current situation but the fact is now we have to be even smarter with opening up America. As history will tell us a second wave will probably follow and could be much worse if we don't play it smart.
Anyhoo let's take a walk down memory lane....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, has it been a year since you retired? Seems like just the other day, but then look here, we are already into May of this year. At this rate I will be 90 before you know it.

    They say there will be another wave of this virus, they also say it has over 30 mutations. I guess I will look for a cave to live in LOL.

    Have a great week Greg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hard to believe isn't it? A year and it's May already. I'll be looking for that cave too!

      Thanks Lia, you have a great week too!

      Delete