Tuesday, March 1, 2022

3-1-2022

 It's been awhile since I posted. It seems the world is even crazier than before. The invasion of the Ukraine is most disturbing. There's no real reason for it at all. This could be the start of WWIII. For along with the invading army, Putin has made it clear that nuclear weapons could be used. Many have asked why now this invasion? I don't think there's a clear answer to that. While our world has been further divided, it seems it's forgotten what all of us should be doing.

Sowing the seeds of love..



1 comment:

  1. I have given up on trying to understand this world. You would think people would learn and would want to make the world a better place, but it seems evil has taken over and there is no stopping it. I am old so whatever happens, I will deal with it. But I have children and grandchildren and I hate to think what kind of world it will be in their lifetimes. Good to see you posting and hope you keep it up. I am pondering how to end my series about my daughter but I will get it done in the next couple of days. Hope your week is going well in spite of the world!! Love and hugs to you dear friend. <3

    ReplyDelete