Monday, September 5, 2022

Monday 9-5-2022

 Happy Labor Day! Wow seems like 2022 just started and here we are in September. Where did the Summer go? I haven't posted in a long time. I pray my friends are doing well here. Life gets busy, complicated and time seems to pass quickly even when you're standing still. I'm going to try to make a better effort to post something as the end of the year moves along. I've got some poems I'm working on but haven't quite finished. Maybe they will end in the scrap pile and new words will find their way from the keys. I'm doing well. This time of year are my annual appointments coming up for health and all that. As we get older we do pay more attention to all those aches and pains that may come and go. Keep the music going, for smiles and memories are intertwined in the songs..



2 comments:

  1. It's always good to come here and see you have posted something. I don't care what you post, just that you post!!! Time does have a way of slipping by so fast these days. I don't know if it is because we are older, or if time really is going faster. It feels like it is ! Anyway, good to see you here again and love the song by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. I have been too slack in posting lol. I think time is as it has always been but since we are older it seems like it passes much more quickly!

      Delete