Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday 6-23-2023

 Here we are another Friday. Last Friday I went to a local Vineyard with my brother and his wife. It was great though it was an overcast windy day. Still the wine was good, the food was good and the band was good. It was the Summer Festival. I think the last couple of years there wasn't any events at all. Like most places the pandemic shut them down for a few years. The band did a lot of early Chicago songs and some other classics from the 60's and 70's. The band is Take Me Back band. I took some photos of the band and this is one of them.



 

2 comments:

  1. Nice that things are getting back to normal for the world. I mean here in Florida it went back to normal quickly, but I know some places it took awhile. Good to see you are getting out and taking pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. Took longer here to get back to normal. Florida got back quickly because it is the vacation place to be for many in the USA. As you know you see a lot of "snowbirds" coming to Florida all year round. (-:

      Delete