Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just A Ramblin'

Well it's been a long time since I wrote a blog. This week just seemed to be the one to write. Insanity came to our neighborhood. Seems at my alma mater, the high school I went to; that a student brought a gun to school. Luckily he gave it up without incident. Last thing I expected to hear. At the school I went to when I was a kid. What happened? Where did we go wrong? Somewhere along the line the world we knew disappeared. Will we ever get it back?
On that same note, sorta, I watched a little of the Republican Debates. It was all out war and name calling. Just like our talk shows. It was on CNN and that's pretty much how they are for news and views lol. Guess we're in trouble all the way around. There's really no one running I would put faith in to run this country, neither Republican or Democrat.
On that note, Spring is just around the corner....make yours a wonderful weekend.....


 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am of the same mindset when it comes to the candidates . Not a one of them is fit to run this country and I am afraid we are in big trouble all the way around. But it has been a gradual decline, right before our eyes and too many people are blind.

    I hope you have a good week my friend. And I hope spring springs soon for you !! Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree we're in big trouble. Somewhere it all went wrong.
      Probably everyone says this and now me. You hear about kids bringing guns to school etc. sometimes with dire consequences. But you never expect it right in your own back yard. The school I went to no less. When you and I were in school, this kinda thing would never have happened, let alone thought of doing it. Hope your week is going wonderfully! xxo

      Delete
  2. Oh and that is scary about the kid bringing the gun. It is all too common these days and I really don't know the answer to this proble

    ReplyDelete