Monday, February 15, 2016

Rambling Grammy..

Instead of later, let's go sooner. On the Google+ side it was that strange journey that got me there. Long ago there was Youtube. As it began to grow I started an account there. Which I still have. Now the giant Google swallowed Youtube then forced everyone later to start a Google+. That wasn't enough, if you have a gmail account, they forced you too. You can shut it off more or less, but it's always there as long as you have the 2 things I mentioned.....
Well the Grammys are on and I'm kinda ignoring most all of it. A lot of the artists on it really aren't that talented. What's gone wrong with all this stuff.....Between this and Beyonce with her Black Panther salute, just makes ya wonder where it all went wrong. Well one reason I'm thinking about this is because I was playing flashback songs on the weekend from the 60's. Whole different kinda stuff there. Most of the songs were hits from when I was a kid. 
So maybe I should call this Ramblin' Gamblin'.....

 

4 comments:

  1. Well I got no notice that you posted this. I am going to have to go from page to page to see if anyone posted anything. Good I don't have very many people on my list these days. I am getting kinda fed up with Google+ . I never watch award shows of any kind these days. I don't care for most of the new music, at least the big names. I find some really good artists on YouTube and Pandora and places like that. People who do it for the love of the song and not for fame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and this is Lia in case you wondered LOLOL :-D

      Delete
    2. Yes Google+ is having issues.
      I agree most of the new music isn't my cup of tea. I catch the good stuff on youtube too. As you can see I would not have had a Google+ at all if they hadn't forced it down everyone's throat!
      Lol I know it's you. xxo

      Delete
  2. And now we're mobile with yet another Google account. Geesh...

    ReplyDelete