Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Little This, A Little Of That

I don't have much to say, just a little. I was watching the weather on the news and that big storm coming from the south is going to put the hurt on much of the east. Amazingly it's going to miss us. Yesterday the local weather guys predicted we would see some of it. Different story today. So I was thinking, one little turn and we'll be in it up to our eyeballs....
I'm glad this week is almost over. More and more it's hard to go into work. But it's a must to have that green stuff to buy the needed stuff....
I was reading a friend's post and like many times through the years of reading friend's posts, a song will pop into my head, somehow related to the post but usually in a weird way that I connect the dots. Anyhoo here's a vid of that song, I haven't heard it in a long time so it was quite refreshing......
 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh if you only knew how I LOVE Bruce Springsteen (be still my heart) :-)) I'm glad you won't be in the middle of that snowstorm. If it is as bad as they say, it will be really bad.

    Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that's awesome! This is one of my favorites. I'm On Fire is my all time favorite...
      That storm is going hit places with more snow than they have ever seen..

      Delete
  2. I wanted to let you know I deleted my G+ account, but I still have my blog . I'm pretty busy this week so have not been able to write, but hopefully will get back to it next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you see this reply. Looks like they are making changes here. It's been a busy week for me too. (Aren't we always busy lol? Living!) I didn't want Google+ in the first place but I'm forced to keep it because of my youtube account. I created it before Google got their hands on youtube. xxo

      Delete