Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Thoughts

Well here it is Sunday already. Weekends go so fast. Still lots to do unpacking and organizing everything. BUT we got our sofas Saturday. Waited a long time. About 7 weeks I think. That's what I get for buying when the holiday sales are on! 
Since I left Multiply I don't blog much anymore. The main site I use I've not blogged for a very long time. Well now they written rules about blogging and one of them is like another site I tried. I got into a good argument there about it. That new rule is if admin. feels it's not a blog, it will be deleted without warning. Wth? How does this kinda rule really inspire people to write. I thought the site I tried was bad enough, especially since my first two blogs there got deleted without warning. Now to have the same crap on the main site I visit. Have people forgotten the art of blogging? Well some people I guess. The people I follow here are the greatest bloggers. 
Anyhoo enough rant, already can't wait for Spring, as I get older cold and snow just don't work for me.......

4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to even ask where that site was. There is just not a very good place to blog these day. I mean I like Blogger but it is not as interactive as 360 or Multiply used to be. Anyway, yeah weekends go by quickly , life is going by quickly it seems. Hope you stay warm this week Greg !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's myboomerplace. I go there the most because that's where most of my Multiply friends are. Plus like Multiply you can post pretty graphics in everyone's guestbook. This all just started. Last year a friend had me try notoverthehill. The tools there are very similar to myboomerplace. I think they compete. Anyhoo on notoverthehill my first blog was deleted without warning. Since then I look at it as censorship. Now myboomerplace, the site I've been on since Multiply closed has adapted similar rules. When Multiply first closed I still blogged but not as much. I had cut back near the end of Multiply but before that I would post about everyday. Now I think this is where I'll blog. It's true it's not as interactive as Multiply but the few readers I have is all I'll ever need. Thank you for bringing me here. (-:

      Delete
    2. I actually tried myboomerplace and I think I told you about the friend requests and what happened with that. And now that you mention it, I believe I may have signed up at notoverthehill too hahaha. I signed up for so many places when Multiply was sinking, that I forgot about most of them. Well I am glad you are here. You always brighten my day when you speak or post something. Hugss

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much. Yeah I did the same thing when Multiply closed, signed up at many sites I can't remember them all myself. Hopefully this year I'll devote more time here. (-:

      Delete