Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sunday Christmas Ramble

It's a slow progress for my GF. I pray it won't be too long into 2018 before she comes home. Speaking of 2018. As we approach this new year, it always seems that the current year has flown by. And 2017 is no exception. Scientifically every year is the same amount of time. With an extra day thrown in every 4 years for leap year. So it's something about us humans that read years differently in regards to time. For me and many of the friends I share this with here, it's as we get older in years that the years seem to go faster. At this point it feels like we skipped over the entire Summer this year to get here. I just want to thank my friends that are here at blogger and the plus for their love and prayers through a most difficult year. This will be my last ramble for the year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 

4 comments:

  1. I just got home from Georgia and am trying to catch up with everyone's blogs. I hope you have a much much better New Year. Goodbye to 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. Did you have a nice visit? Yes goodbye to 2017!

      Delete
    2. Yes it was nice getting to see my daughter and grandson again. He is such a sweetheart :-)

      Delete
    3. Our children and grandchildren are such a joy. I know it was hard to leave.

      Delete