Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday 7-5-18

There were plenty of Fireworks on the 4th. About a half a block away there is a home that every year they put on quite a fireworks show. My niece lives a couple homes from them. So I walked down there for her 4th party which was just family. Her Dad, my brother brought some good stuff too. And my nieces brothers were there and of course her kids and, my great niece and great nephew. Her husband had to prepare to go to work unfortunately so he missed all the show. It was kinda like a competition. A neighborhood one lol. Anyhoo I took some pics. After trial and error since I was using my phones camera, I finally set it to multiple pic snaps to be able to get some decent pics. Wish I had a decent camera instead but I will again someday. So here's a few for your enjoyment....










 

2 comments:

  1. I think the pictures turned out great. It is hard to shoot fireworks even with a good camera. Sounds like you had a great time for the fourth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did have a great time. After a few tries I realized I wouldn't get any good pics at all until I changed the setting to take pics one after another. Needless to say I had a lot of pics to delete afterwards lol. But it worked. Thank you. I was lucky to get some pretty good shots. (-:

      Delete