Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday 1-20-19

Yesterday the biggest snow storm of the year around here blew through. It's not done yet. It's going to take me quite awhile to dig out. A little at a time because this is also heavy snow and now I have to deal with drifting and 0 degrees wind chill. Just another lovely day here in northeast Ohio. Here's a morning shot...
The tracks are on the side walk in front of my house of our dog and me early this morning..Have a great week, I hear more snow coming during this week. Winter is digging in or burying us lol...
 

4 comments:

  1. That is a great picture but just looking at it makes me cold!!! Maybe your spring will come early, but I did read that February is supposed to be colder than normal in the eastern half of the country. Just go out and do a little at a time so you don't freeze to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. I'm going to do a little at a time for sure. It's a heavy snow and now we have the wind to contend with. )-:

      Delete
  2. Maybe hire someone...you shouldn't be shoveling at all!!! Same deal here - we got around 2', and the snow sliding off the metal roof is bringing it right up to the windowsills. The upside is - the pipes didn't freeze because snow insulates. Hope you're doing ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a little at a time Kat plus some guy with a snowblower did my neighbors and the neighbors across the street and then did mine. So I had some surprise help. (-;
      I'm doing ok. As well as I can be expected. xxo

      Delete