Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday 2-2-2019

Last Sunday was another blow to me. Our dog got real sick and I took him to the pet emergency room. Sadly he was never going to be the same and went to sleep on January 27, 2019. They told me he probably had a stroke. There were other issues too. One was he forgot how to work his hind legs. He would have been 12 years old in April. It's a big blow since he passed just a few months after my girlfriend. It's heartbreaking. Now my immediate family of three is but one me. On the bright side they are walking together once again. So here's one of the last pics I took of him the day before after we got home from his bath...


2 comments:

  1. Reading this just broke my heart 😢. What a double whammy to you to lose your pup so soon after you lost your girlfriend. Sometimes I have to wonder why life can be so hard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how devastated I am losing both so soon. )-:

      Delete