Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday 6-24-2019

Over the weekend I went to a wine festival at a local vineyard. It was a Summer Solstice festival. Along with sampling some wines there was plenty of music. One was Alex Bevan a local celebrity from the Cleveland area. The other two bands I didn't know but they were also great. It was a really good day. For once the weather cooperated and was pleasantly sunny and rain free. I took some pics while I was at it. I'll put one in here of Alex and if I can find a video, a song by Biscuit Miller and the Mix that they played at the festival. A good time was had by all!
Alex Bevan
And a vid by Biscuit Miller..
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a wine drinker but the music would have been nice. Glad you are getting out a bit and enjoying life. Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part was the music. They were all great. Music can really lift your spirits and there was a lot of people dancing. (((Hugs)))

      Delete