Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday thoughts...

Been a long time since I posted. So a little something I haven't done for awhile, a poem...
That's all there is
I look to east
To the west
Direction simply doesn't matter
Mind full of clutter
Can't get over the past
That does not last
For falling out
There is no doubt
There is no win
Reaching back in
It's how we arrange
It's not really strange
That's all there is they say
With love that's the way
Sometimes it's a call
Brings on the fall
Wish I could recall
What was nothing at all
I look to the north
I look to the south...
by Greg~wpi~

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited to see you finally writing. This is the first poem of yours I have gotten to read. I LIKE!! Hope you write some more soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get the reply to work, dang Google! So let's try this way.....
    I'm going to try to to. I feel my muse returning. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is always a good thing . I look forward to reading your poetry and anything else you have to say :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm still a little confused with the workings here so don't be surprised if I ask some questions....and thank you, cause you know I will ramble too LOL! (-;

      Delete