Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Thoughts

I had an idea for this blog but scratched it. Instead just some random thoughts. The world seems to be going nuts. A lot more than usual. Too much violence. Cowards who kill and take their own lives. Fools trying to destroy our way of lives. The average citizen everywhere does not control the political fronts. So all these attacks do nothing but inflame the inhumanity of humans. Too many "smart" buttons. Are we truly trying to make everyone more stupid? Drivers who shouldn't be allowed to ever drive again. Case in point. Thursday I'm coming up to this intersection where the light red. For the past two miles the car in front of me is going under the posted 35 speed limit. It's only one lane in each direction. Now at this intersection there is a lane to turn left and one to go straight through like we are doing. The car gets in that turn lane which I was happy since no other cars were in front of this person or now me since I was going straight. It's clearly marked with arrows painted in the road even. Light turns green and I go straight, so does that car that was just in front of me a few seconds ago. Wth??? See what I mean about more stupid. So through all this I got to thinking, baseball is still baseball.......(-:


 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the world is going completely nuts !!! People don't like when I write about it though for some reason. Maybe they want to stay blissfully ignorant.

    And oh my gosh, the same thing happened to me the other day with a car in the turn lane and me going straight and they went straight too. I hate being on the road anywhere, but I can't be a complete hermit !

    Baseball ? I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid....a big Cubs fan. I don't really sit down and watch a game anymore though. Do they even put them on network tv anymore? I don't have cable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard writing about reality. Most like the escape here.
      I drive the places I have to. I'm with you on that. Drivers are so much worse today than when we started driving.
      You're right, most baseball isn't on network tv. Only the World Series is and that's usually on Fox. The worst of all the networks.
      Thanks for reading. (-:

      Delete