Sunday, August 2, 2015

Thoughts Of The Week

It's one of those weeks. My sister-in-law passed away and the funeral was Saturday, yesterday. It was a shock to everyone, her passing. One thing she really enjoyed was her grandchildren. When things like this happen it makes us all reflect on the past and future. We feel our own mortality. I think it's true when they say: when it's your time, it's your time. No one can predict or see when our lives on Earth end. What lies beyond is........
I did miss the blue moon Friday though they say it's not really blue. I think I read it has to do with two full moons in a month.........

Well again the picture option froze. I'm figuring Google or Blogger is the problem. It works sometimes and sometimes not. Have a great week........

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for you loss Greg. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow so we need to live to the fullest each and every day.

    I don't know why your pictures are freezing. I never have a problem with them. Maybe it is the browser you are using? I use Chrome myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. She was 58.
      I don't know why the pics do what they do. When I hit the button to add them to my blog it freezes up. Luckily I was again able to get out of that pic pop-up and post the blog without the pic and add the facts of what happened.

      Delete
    2. Btw I'm using Firefox. Not a fan of Chrome yet...

      Delete