Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Warm Saturday

Earlier this week my air conditioning went out. I've called everyday to get it fixed and if as promised it would have been done on Thursday. Well here it is Saturday and it's roasting in here. This is the bummer of apartment living. So I'm a little grumpy about it. But I've kept my "cool" when talking to the management. Pun Intended! Besides all that I realize I sound a bit whiny, I hope you don't blame me for that...
Lost in the year
From guesses sound
Just drop a tear
Far from loud
Missin' you and you
Seems too many
Two by two
No secret key

2 comments:

  1. Hey I would be grumpy too if my air went out and was not fixed the same day !!! Luckily for me, I own my house and I get things fixed right away. Tell the landlord you are taking off part of your rent for every day you don't have air. :-))

    Lovely poem by the way. Hope you keep sharing your words.

    I will get back to writing soon too, but I was pouting because I got a few smart azzed comments and I just threw up my hands and said heck with it.....but I know it won't last.

    Have a good evening if you can Greg. Hugss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I'm going to tell the landlord that, compensation right! Until now they've good with air conditioning problems. They charged it right away when I called them when the weather broke.
      Hopefully my muse is coming back. I will keep sharing them as they flow..
      I missed the smart azzed comments, I do love your thoughts and words and rambles....and you are great at photography too. You have a great camera, crystal clear images! (-:
      A great evening to you too Lia! *Hugs* & *Love*

      Delete