Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Already....

Here it is already Sunday evening. Wow the weekend goes too quick! This cold I caught is hanging on. Not many symptoms this time around. Just a cough and a little sore throat. The cough keeps me from my sleep. The last two nights have not been fun. Back to the grind tomorrow. I know this is not much to talk about. Everyone has their own problems. I have many and like my friend here at blogger or some Google deal, I'm not prone to talk about all of them......so what should we look for this week? More breaking temps? More humidity? More bizarre killers? Or just ignore all the news and weather? 
So the islands call for more
People knocking on the door
Let's get away to getaway
From this cosmic play
by Greg/wpi








Ok this blog has gone beserk. My pic wouldn't post in here and why it's doing this highlighting thing is beyond me.....

3 comments:

  1. The red wasn't really working. Sooner or later I'm going to need some help to work out a cool theme. And now I've found big issues adding photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed reading your thoughts and I will try to help you on getting pictures posted and changing the theme. Maybe that is something I can write a blog about , that way anyone else who is having trouble can get a bit of help too. I will work on that this week when I get time.

      Hope you feel better soon Greg, xo

      Delete
    2. Thanks that would be great. The + just stalled after I hit the upload button and just sat there.

      Delete