Sunday, April 8, 2018

Ramble 4-8-18

To give an update. My gf is off the breathing tube. Yesterday she was back on solid food again. Early this morning she was moved to a regular room out of ICU. She still has a very long way to go since she was in ICU so long and a long time on sedation. Thanks for all your positive thoughts and prayers.
The weekend is almost over, they fly away too fast. Here's a song I heard on the radio. On weekends I listen to another station than the one I listen to during the week. They always have something new(at least new to me) that is always interesting.....
 

2 comments:

  1. Great news about your girlfriend!! Pretty song :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lia. It is good news.
      I don't know this artist at all. Thank the radio for new finds (-:

      Delete