Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday 6-16-18

When it rains it pours. Well not really, it's been pretty dry and it's really heated up for the Father's Day weekend. Dog days of Summer are here to stay, that's for sure. Most of this week on my drive home from work I've been playing a cd of Joni Mitchell from that set I got a few years back. Her first 10 studio albums. As soon as you turn one these it's magical. She is awesome and should have gotten more recognition for her beautiful songs. So to carry on, here's one of my favorite songs.....
 

2 comments:

  1. Haven't been on for a few days. My brother came back from England and was here till this morning. Yesterday my little dog died. She was 15 years old... Trying to get some things done around the house now and hopefully life will get back to normal soon. Have a great week Greg xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about your dog. We call them pets but they are family. xxo

      Delete