Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday 6-24-18

It was a long week. Another setback. My gf missed some of her dialysis appointments. On Saturday before she was done she got sick and when she was taken off of the machine her bp was way up. She ended up going to the ER. She didn't get home until 3 a.m. this morning. She is doing fair, I hope she can keep her appointments this week. She gets a ride on the local transportation during the week and I take her for her Saturday appointments. Meanwhile our dog is healing slowly after his ear operation. Dogs are the best. Luckily they don't know what's going on at times so they stay good-natured even in trying times. Hope I didn't bring anyone down that reads this post. Life as I've found out in the past 5 years, takes the unexpected turns. Have a wonderful week ahead. Here's the boy chillin' Saturday...
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your girlfriend had trouble again, but glad she is home. Your dog is so cute lying there chilling. I am still getting used to not having my little dog here. After fifteen years it just seems strange without her ... Have a great week Greg xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. It's been a rough weekend. I'm sorry about your dog. I know it's rough for you without her. How many times have you looked to see where she was at? We've had our boy for 10 years now. You have a great week too xxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete