Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday 6-10-18

The early morning light rain has made this Sunday a laid back day. Always good to have one of these days on the weekend. Around three years ago my cousin told me about a nice cd collection that was cheap on Amazon. Joni Mitchell's first 10 albums. So I bought it and wow how good it was to hear all these albums again after so many years. About a year after that my cousin passed away. I miss our talks especially about music. Each of us turned the other on to some artists throughout the years. Last night I listened to one of those cds and am going to share a song from it with you. All about one historical music event.....
 

2 comments:

  1. Woodstock, it seems so long ago...
    I'm sorry about your cousin. It's always hard to lose someone close to us, especially if we share common interests.
    Been raining here almost everyday, but usually just late day thunderstorms that pass by quickly. Keeps the grass green and cools the air late in the day, so no complaints from me. :-) Have a great week Greg xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like a long time ago.
      It wasn't until this weekend came that we got rain. Every day last week it was supposed to but never happened.
      My cousin and I had a lot in common especially music. He loved the folk artists back then and he passed that on to me..

      Delete