Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday 7-19-2019

Some things just make you giggle anymore. Yesterday I got a phone call. I didn't know the number so I didn't pick up. Later I saw I had a voice message. It was Microsoft calling me to let me know that my computer would stop working that day. They gave me a number to call. I couldn't help but laugh. If you're reading this you know it was another scam. It seems there are more criminals out there than us law abiding citizens. I was talking with a friend of mine last night and we talked about this stuff. What a world we live in today. You can be robbed of everything without seeing who is robbing you nor even having a gun put in your face. Where did it all go wrong? In case you are wondering, no I didn't call the number they left for me lol. And what do you know? My computer is still working...
I've been listening to a radio station that plays the 60's music. That was really the best years of music. So if I can find the song on Youtube that I heard yesterday that brought back memories, I'll post it below...
 

2 comments:

  1. I had one of those calls once and I answered it and started messing with the guy. He finally got frustrated and hung up on me lol. Then I got one of those calls trying to tell me I owed money to the IRS and I should wire the money and I messed with that guy too. He got mad and started yelling at me (in a less than american accent of course). I just cracked up over it. He kept calling for about three days and finally gave up on me giving him any money.

    I hate those people who do that, especially because there are some elderly people who will fall for those scams and many who have lost everything. :-(

    My company is gone finally. I have a few days before the next bunch come in. I am exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha that's funny. They deserve being messed with. It's terrible about these calls. Remember the do not call list? It never worked really because these scammers always changed numbers anyways.
      Some elderly people do fall for this crap. It's a shame. And even more than that, I now fall into the category of elderly.. )-:
      I bet you are exhausted. Eat your spinach and get ready for the next bunch! (-;

      Delete