Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday 3-1-2020

Yes it's the 1st of March already. This year is passing faster than the last. It seems like it anyway. This is the part of the year that around here it seems Winter will never end. It hasn't been the worst of Winters but Winter is Winter. So lately I've been playing my guitar more, shaking off the rustiness from so many years not playing. My brother brought me some music books to learn some new techniques at the art of playing guitar. I'm learning to do finger picking. It's fun and very slow going for me to learn this new technique. Gives me good direction to enjoy what I used to  love for so many years...
While listening to some 60's songs of the Yardbirds, I found this instrumental that I had forgotten about. Some really nice licks from a young Eric Clapton. Enjoy....
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so once you learn enough, you need to make a video or at least an audio of you playing the guitar! When I was younger I wanted to learn to play guitar, but I never could get the hang of it. I have no musical talent whatsoever so didn't really pursue it for long. Anyway, hope your week is going well and hopefully your winter is almost over. I will post a blog real soon. Just been busy with things I have to get done around here and my brain hasn't had anything worth saying LOL. 💖💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is slow going learning the new picking lol. Still have a ways to go before Winter is over. (((Hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Thank you Stacey. You be safe as well. xxo

    ReplyDelete