Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday 11-22-2020

 Waves rush forward

Only to fall away

To return whence they came

For this is nature

To repeat again

Nothing can be the same

~

Years pass along

One adventure again

Morning, evenings collide

A million gallons

Cover like a garden

Two way, another side

~

Pieces of time

Rising from where

Slip into this soul of mine

For the memory

Will never forget

Always there the sign

~

To rise above

To fall again

A thousand and one tears

From the heart

The ocean wide

Embracing all the years

By Greg

 

 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Stacey. And thanks for sharing my poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of your best that I have read so far! I've been busy with painting and family and getting ready for Thanksgiving so I haven't been writing. Maybe do something after this week. I was wondering why it doesn't show you as a follower of mine over on Wordpress anymore? Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving Greg !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lia. It took two years to put into these words.
      It's just me for Thanksgiving. The worst possible scenario has happened. I've been keeping busy hoping for a nice Christmas.
      I don't know what is going on at Wordpress. They made changes and things aren't where they were before. In posting the buttons are missing. I can't change the font or the size or the color. The button to add a link is gone. I don't see any other posts either. Not even the ones that tell you about new things coming to Wordpress. Besides you I follow an old friend from Multiply that writes poetry too since Multiply closed. I don't see there posts anymore either. Later today I think I will explore and try to find out why my Wordpress has become useless to me.
      Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. How are things in your part of the world? It has become a nightmare here.

    ReplyDelete