Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday 11-10-2020

 Once again it has been a long time since I posted. Long enough that there have been updates and changes to Blogger. So I'm hoping I can remember how to do what I want to post today. Looks like the options of what you can and cannot do are changed as well. 

Anyhoo for me is my love of music. It's true what they say. We usually still love the music we grew up with. It leaves a big impression on us. I think the 60's had some of the best music you will ever here. So I'm going to post one of them that I don't really recall but the group and several other of their songs I do real well. This one is on one of those collections that kind of covers a groups career on cd. Back when it came out I'm sure it was an am radio played song and spun on the good old turntable as a 45. A lot has changed in our world since those days. Music being one of them. Still the sounds of the 60's music has that good days feel to it. Tmmy James and the Shondells....



6 comments:

  1. OH I remember this song. I don't think I heard it very often though. Yes the world has changed a lot since those days as well as the music. I like some of the newer stuff, but not much. I rarely listen to the radio at all anymore to be honest. I listen to old stuff from YouTube. I hope you have a great week Greg and I am sorry for offending you. It was not my intention at all. I would never even dream of putting you down in any way at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think this song was played on the radio as much as their other songs. I too like some of the newer stuff but not as much as what we grew up with. Speaking of YouTube I'm finding a lot of songs I love really well from the time we were growing up that never got the airplay. Gotta love exploring those songs from the past. I rarely listen to the radio much anymore. I did get a deal with Sirius last year for my car radio and I love the channel called deep tracks. Great stuff.
      No worries Lia. Politics should never interfere with friendship. And I know you meant no offense. I'm old school. Some issues I lean left and some issues I lean right. Can't live with tunnel vision..

      Delete
    2. Just so you know, I am registed NPA, no party affiliation. I vote for who I think is the best candidate who will represent my interests. This year I voted for both democrats and republicans here in my state. On another note, I am retiring from the blogging world and will say my goodbyes before the end of the week.

      Delete
    3. That's another thing we have in common. I do the same as you, vote for the candidate who I think best represents my interests. I've always felt it all starts in your community who you choose. This election was no different. There were a lot of local issues on the ballot. This is where your vote really counts.
      Sorry to hear you are going to retire from the blogging world. I'm going to miss your lovely poems and your random posts about life in general.

      Delete
    4. Well, you have to realize that I am a woman, and women are moody and that is how I feel today, that I am done blogging. But remember, as a woman, I reserve the right to change my mind. I'm just really grumpy and discouraged with the whole blogging thing right now. People don't want to write anymore. They want to do the one liners on some social media site like FB ....but anyway, nevermind me. I am just grumpy!

      Delete
    5. I totally understand. I haven't done much with my blog for awhile. As you know since May I've had a lot going on. Hopefully I will get once more inspired again to write some blogs. Life is funny sometimes.

      Delete