Sunday, May 21, 2017

Another Sunday Ramble

What a strange weekend weather wise. Yes talking about the weather. It all started Friday. The forecast on the morning news said dry for Friday. Welllll early afternoon a thunderstorm blew on in. Then around 7 in the evening it rained some more. So today I was talking to a friend I knew from my last job on the phone and we were talking about how the weather people got the weather totally wrong this weekend. And I don't just mean our local people. Everyone was way off. It rained when it wasn't supposed to and was dry when it was supposed to rain. The weather apps and National weather service all wrong. So my friend reminded me that those who are studying the effects of global warming said this would be the case. That the storms would be unpredictable. They would happen without warning.
Also on Friday I saw another license plate. I was behind one of those big SUV cars that you can't see around and it had this plate: BHEMTH 2
Saturday my Buddyboy finally got his bath. I had to cancel the last appointment. It's nice to have a daughter who is a dog groomer and will groom our dog free of charge. She's been doing this for a long time now. It's starting to catch up to her now. Like me all the lifting and such over years takes it toll on the old back. Anyhoo she put one of those cute bandanas on him after he was done. 
 

2 comments:

  1. The weathermen can never get it right.

    What a cute little pip. What kind of dog ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weathermen were way off this time. Or rather I should say the weatherwoman. The morning weatherwoman gave the thumbs up for an all dry day.
      He's a mix. The shelter said Dachshund but he's for sure a mix. On the plus I answered that everyone who has seen him thinks one part is also Beagle.

      Delete