Sunday, May 14, 2017

Ramblin' On Another Sunday

Another week has passed and here I am making another Sunday post. I was going to write about blogging itself. But today is another one of those special days. I was reading that the woman who got Mother's Day to be recognized had reservations that it would become too commercialized. And like other special days it has. So forget candy, flowers. Do something special with your mom. With love. Precious are those moments together. I sure miss you mom...Happy Mother's Day....
 

2 comments:

  1. Every special day becomes commercialized at some point. It's a shame. But sometimes I think it is a shame there even had to be a special day to honor mom's or dad's or veterans or loves. That should be an everyday thing.

    Hugss ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with ya, it should be everyday for moms n dad's xxo

      Delete