Sunday, June 18, 2017

Rammblin' Sunday

Another week has passed by. Today is Father's Day. I sure miss my dad. The last few years of his life he lived in an assisted living facility. One of things he had was dementia. It wasn't real apparent when I would see him. Though sometimes he came up with memories that weren't real at all. But the one thing I can say is, he always greeted me with a smile when I would visit him and he never forgot who I was or any of my siblings. It was a rough year 2016. Losing my cousin was another shock and I miss him a lot too. Another post I'll write about him. Well I've not been able to get rid of this cold yet and of course I gave it to my gf. Still we were hoping her daughter would come by(we always dream about this) for Father's Day. Since my gf has been in a wheelchair we've missed so much. And it's not like she lives that far away. Maybe 45 minutes? I will write all about this one day to. For now rant is over. At least I got a text wishing me a Happy Father's Day lol.....
Well the weirdest thing just happened for the second time today. There was a little thunder and it started to rain while the sun was shining brightly. Go figure...here's a pic of my dad with one of the grand kids....RIP...till we meet again.....
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture . Your dad was a good looking man and that baby is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lia. This pic was taken on some holiday, I'm not sure which one but it's perfect for Father's Day. (-:

      Delete