Sunday, July 23, 2017

Another Ramblin' Sunday

Last night or should I say early this morning, I was half asleep when I had some ideas for my blog today. Well once I woke up all those ideas faded away with the sleep. All I can remember is I had some ideas about asking some questions. Kinda reminds me of years gone by when I posted a lot. The only difference is I would remember what I wanted to write and somehow got it down before those ideas faded away. As I write this I thought of something else that was on my mind. An old post I saw rekindled on FB. This one has been around for so long......
 Well... I'm at the emergency room.
Today was not a good day. Thought I'd step out of my comfort zone and go horseback riding, something I haven't done since I was a teenager. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster. Before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager of the store came out and unplugged the machine...

Doesn't that take you back lol. Have a great week and be sure to fill it with lots of smiles. 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL I thought that was real and you were posting from the emergency room. :-)) Hey I always have ideas but by the time I get a chance to post, they slip away. Probably just as well or I would be posting 5 times a day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that has ideas that slip away before they make the blog. I remember years ago waking up in the middle of the night and writing notes so I wouldn't forget my idea for a post lol..

      Delete
    2. Hahaha!! I used to do that too !

      Delete