Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday's Ramble

Finally my GF was discharged from the hospital today. She's still not doing that great. Mostly the ordeal of being in the hospital. It's going to be a long recovery. So glad to have her home. 
It warmed up a little today which is good after some pretty freezing days. Not much to say today really. I was going to comment about some of the driving I saw this weekend. Drivers are getting much worse. Everywhere. I'll write about some of the experiences I've seen lately in a future ramble. Meanwhile start your week with lots of smiles...
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad she got to come home and hope she will soon feel better. I know about drivers, I almost got sideswiped on the toll road this weekend. There was also an idiot weaving in and out through traffic and when he went by me I saw he was texting. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have her home. Hospital stays are not fun at all. She still has a long way to go to get back to normal.
    Just yesterday there was a car behind me that came up on me real fast. Yes because he was texting. Every light I had to stop at he came up fast. Then when the light turned green I got several car lengths from him before he realized the light was green. He was all over the road when I looked in my rear view mirror. It's scary because one of these days that guy will probably crash, I pray he doesn't take a life. His own or somebody else. )-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's illegal to text and drive here in NY - but people do it anyway. You can always tell, too. They drive just like that jerk you described! Glad the GF is back home again. I hope she can stay well! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texting and driving is also illegal here. And people do it anyway.
      Well unfortunately my GF had to go back into the hospital. It's been very hard.

      Delete