Saturday, November 4, 2017

Sooner Or Later..A Ramble..

It's been one of those weeks. My gf is still in the hospital. I worry. And worry some more. Life always throws us the unexpected. So there's not really a whole lot to say in this ramble. I just hope she gets better very soon. At our age it takes longer to recover from any sickness etc. Our dog keeps wondering where she is. Now ramblin' on, here it is Saturday and a cool weekend. It's been a pretty cool week especially in the mornings. Plenty of rain too. The Fall is taking hold. So this morning, my usual thing is to go to the bank to get some cash. Not many people use cash anymore. But I like to for buying gas for the car or anything else that are simple purchases. At the grocery store I'm like everyone else, use the card..
So on my way back from the bank this morning, I was sitting at a red light and thought I'd take a quick picture of a pretty Fall colors. As you will be able to tell, good thing traffic isn't much at all. The light turned green about the time I took the picture. Taken from my phone....have a great weekend....
 

6 comments:

  1. I hope your girlfriend starts feeling better soon. I know that weighs on you. Dogs, are very sensitive to things like that. He will calm down once she is home.

    That is a BEAUTIFUL shot of the Fall colors. I am so jealous as we have no color at all. I miss the Fall.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gf still isn't doing so good. Hopefully I'll know more today.
      One of the bonuses of living in this part of the country is the Fall colors.
      Thank you Lia. xxo

      Delete
    2. Is she still in the hospital? :-( I'm so sorry you are going through this, and for her too. I hope she soon feels better.

      Delete
    3. Yes and she's not doing so good. It's heartbreaking.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize she was back in. I'm sorry to hear this. I know how hard this has to be on you and your pup can feel it.
    Sending all sorts of energies her way and calming energies your way.

    Your right, the fall colors are beautiful!
    Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. She went back in Wednesday. It's been rough as you can imagine.
    Thanks Jamie. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete