Sunday, November 19, 2017

This Sunday's Ramble

This morning it looks like my GF is not improving at all. She was moved to a rehab facility to help her get her strength back. She still isn't eating hardly anything. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get her doctor to visit her and get her. I think she needs to be moved someplace else. She told me today she hates the place and so do I. Not sure why she chose to go there and it was already decided before I got to put in any input. Life throws all kinds of things at you and this is one of the worst situations you can think of that happens. For me it's hard going. My mind is not on my job either. I took off a lot of days so I could see her when she was in the hospital. If I had that winning ticket I would quit working today. Before all of you get depressed reading all of this, let's move to the next paragraph.
One of my friends posted about the stupid things people do while driving. Well yesterday and today one of those happened that really annoys me. People not doing the speed limit. So two days in a row I'm behind some such driver. And this is what happens most of time. It happened yesterday and today. They are going slow enough that you know you won't make the green light ahead. You would if they were going the speed limit. So what happens, that slow moving car sees the light turn yellow and of course runs it while it turns red. WTH? Of course I've got to stop. It annoys the hell out of me since it would have been plenty green if the speed limit was followed. I could go on and on about stupid drivers but I think I'll just do this one until my next post. 😉
Hope your week starts with lots of smiles...till we meet again...
Image result for good week images

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate when all I have are words and inadequate words at that. I hope you can get her to a place she likes better because I think that has a lot to do with how well a person recovers. That's worrisome that she is not wanting to eat and I KNOW this is weighing on you greatly.

    As for drivers, hahaha I think we are on the same page there :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very worried. I'll be making some calls today.
      I'm sure you've had drivers do this to you too lol!

      Delete