Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday's Ramble

One of these days I'll come up with some better titles instead of a string of a million Rambles lol. Well things seem to be getting back to normal. I'm hoping the two times a week of dialysis for my gf will make her feel better than just the one day a week. She did real good yesterday and I think that's a good sign that twice a week is going to help her out. 
So last night about an hour or so before it got dark, there were these ghosts and goblins and a bunch of superheroes walking around our neighborhood. It's one of those fun things you always remember from when you were a kid. And today Halloween is much bigger than when I was a kid. What I remember most is going at night. Now there are more rules. Just because of the messed up world we live in today. It's really gone wrong and is getting worse as time moves on. 
But enough of that stuff. Trick or Treat time is a fun time for kids. Costumes and make-up and such are so much better than in my youth. It was fun seeing the spookys walking through the neighborhood.....Have a great week.......
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you lady and hope she continues to do well.

    It's a shame that we live in such a messed up world that we have to worry about our kid, or in my case, grandkids going trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. And yes for me too. The grandkids didn't go this year, it's a shame we have to be worried about their safety. Don't even want to let them go by themselves either.

      Delete