Sunday, October 1, 2017

Ramblin' a Ramble

This morning when I woke up I had a bunch of ideas for this ramble. Can't remember all of them now. Just a few I remember. Like writing about those personalized license plates. Saw some good ones this week. Problem is I didn't write them down when I got home. Then there are those you try to figure out what they mean. I watched a movie some time back that started with this couple driving and interpreting what the license plate abbreviations meant. It was a horror movie. I don't watch many of those. But I did this weekend. My gf and I watched War of the Worlds. The remake with Tom Cruise. Then the rest of Fatal Attraction when all the crazy stuff happened. We had a nice Saturday since my gf didn't have to go to dialysis. They had her go Saturday so her kidney doctor could see her. And he didn't even show up. Dialysis really takes it out of a person so it was good yesterday to have her home and not be out of it from the treatment. Needless to say I haven't got much done this weekend, it's all good. The strangest thing happened yesterday. There was a knock at the door and this woman around my age asked if our house was for sale. ??? I said, no it isn't. She stopped because our curtains were closed. Go figure. Well I don't have much else to say but the weather. We had the 90's this week. Broke a couple records too and tied one. This weekend is what the normal would be. It's around I 70 today I think. 65 yesterday. Saturday morning was brrrr in the 40's. Still no rain and that's the best when the weekends arrive. Pretty soon the cooler weather will take hold. The leaves are turning so hopefully I'll get to snap a few to post here.....till we meet again...
 

2 comments:

  1. How strange that someone would think the house was for sale just because the curtains were closed??? LOL, people! I envy you with your fall colors. We get very little color in this part of Florida. There was one year where it was quite a bit cooler than normal and there was actually some pretty colors. Maybe this year, but it will be quite a bit later than up there where you are. I've seen some pretty neat license plates before, but don't ask me to name any of them now lol. Have a great week Greg. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was strange myself since most of my neighbors curtains were closed too!
      Hope you get some cooler weather soon. Have a great week Lia xxo

      Delete