Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday Ramble A Sunday Kinda Day

I guess this could be a kinda typical Sunday. Yesterday my gf had her weekly dialysis. This time she when she was done she came home. Later Saturday evening she was sick, her stomach gets upset almost every week after dialysis. I don't know if the other people there get this way or not. Anyhoo her doctor, her kidney doctor that is, came to talk to her while she was at the dialysis center. She is going to have to go two times a week now. She was on three times a week then the docs cut it to two then one. She's not thrilled about it of course. When you have dialysis you are tied to the machine for about four hours. I feel for her. Dialysis during the week means she will have to take the bus. It's a Scat bus, one of the ones that accommodate wheelchairs. I'll get her ready before I go to work. 
Hopefully two times a week will help her feel better. Only time will tell. 
Also today in my city is the Susan G. Komen race for a cure for cancer. Actually it's already going. 
This weekend has been like a beautiful warm Spring weather. Unreal really. Blues skies and two weekends in a row! Late tomorrow it's all going to change. True Fall weather will arrive and stick around for the week. Most likely this is it. Once the Fall like weather starts and sticks, the next step is...well you know, the brrrr days for most of a year.....
A Blast from the Past.....
Well I had a nice little video to put in here but the video option seems to be frozen, so here's the link...
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUsHC7OYOtA

2 comments:

  1. It sucks that your girlfriend will have to go twice a week now, but good she got to come home this time. I cannot imagine being tied to a machine :-(
    Fall weather? what is that?? lol It is still summer here in the land of eternal summer, but it is supposed to cool to the 70's for a few days and I think we have one night of 50's before it goes back into the 80's. I will take what I can get!!! Have a great week Greg xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they say mid 70's today, sorta like Fall (-;
      Yes two days will be rough for her )-:

      Delete