Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Good News Ramble

Late afternoon Wednesday my gf came home from the hospital. She's still tired from the hospital stay. She still has a way to go to be fully recovered. Things like this make you reflect. For you never know what can happen when a person goes into the hospital. I'm just happy she's home now. I want to thank my friends for their thoughts and prayers. It's very comforting. 
The worst night was Monday. You never really get all the answers from the doctors so you're mind is full of questions. Plus I dropped our dog off at the vets so they could run a test on Tuesday to confirm he does indeed have Cushing's syndrome. Today I got the answer and it was yes. It's a lot to take in sometimes when it comes to who you really care about....
Once again, thank you for you being you.....
 

6 comments:

  1. I am just so happy that she got to come home and I hope it is a long time before she has to face that again. I will have to look up what your pup has .I have no idea what Cushing syndrome is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so glad she is home to or you and hope she continues to improve and stays well . I will have to look up the thing your dog has...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. The first comment didn't look like it posted so tried to post again. Now there are two lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crazy Google lol. Remember it's not just the plus but all of Google stuff that goes whacky. My gf is exhausted and has been nodding off most of the day. Monday night was weird, the house being so seemingly empty without my gf or my buddy boy of a dog.

      Delete
  4. I'm happy to hear she's home and recovering. I know how empty the house must of felt without her. Thank you for the update, I was wondering how both her and the pup were doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie. It was a long week. Still waiting for the new medicine for my dog.

      Delete