Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Ramble, Not So Ramblin'..

Started out as a great weekend. A normal Saturday. Take my gf to dialysis and then get the work done around the house. Well I get a call from the dialysis center close to the time my gf is ready for me to pick her up and bring her home. They tell me she needs to go to the ER. The center is just a few minutes away. When I get there they tell me they had called for the paramedics. So they bring me in and she is shaking real bad and can hardly communicate. Just a few yes and no's. In a few minutes the paramedics are there. Long story short she was admitted and is doing much better today. I still don't know all the answers. So far they say some infection. Sometimes she gets a uti. And that scrambles her memory. Just like this time. Later I'll write about the hospital experience. In the meantime our dog is ill too. So this week I'll drop him off at our vet and he will do a test to verify the syndrome he has so we can get him on the right medication. So all in all it wasn't that good of a weekend. So it's going to be a very busy week. I worry for my gf. She's not in great shape anyway so any little thing could be major. She's being treated with antibiotics so hopefully she won't be in the hospital too much longer. Our dog was looking for her when I came home Saturday. Anyone who has a pet knows they are not just a pet but family too. Let me thank you beforehand for all your thoughts and positive vibes....
"Let's sail far away, to yet another day".....

4 comments:

  1. Awww Greg, I'm sorry to hear your girlfriend is having a rough time. Hopefully the antibiotics will work quickly and she will get back home to you real soon, like tomorrow!! Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers, and for your pup too. Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. She's really had it rough the last few years. xxo

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about both your GF and your dog. I'm sending healing energies to both and calming energies to you. Loving energies all around!
    I hope this clears up quickly and she can come home and get some rest. No one gets rest in hospitals. Give your pup a pat from me.
    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie. I hope my GF can come home soon. You're right she is getting no rest and either am I. Our dog says hello, wagging his tail. Hugs

      Delete