Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday 4-14-2019

Last night I thought I would listen to the second Bad Company album. I hadn't listened to the entire album for a long time. There's three songs on it you can constantly here on the radio on the classic rock stations. So I thought I'd look up some info on the album. Here it got mixed reviews when it was released. Most didn't care for the song written by the drummer. Plus the reviews seemed to think it was a let down from their debut album. One said they shouldn't be called a hard rock band. Whatever writer said that seemed to me must be clueless about music. I just considered Bad Company a Rock n Roll band. I wonder what writer labeled them a hard rock band? For me I liked their first album better as a whole but there are those songs on the second album that will blow you away. After all it has one of the greatest rock ballads of all time with the song Shooting Star. It's still played a lot on those classic rock stations. So I thought I'd feature the song that the critics didn't like in this blog...

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I have never heard this song, but I kind of like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It sure didn't get played on the radio.

      Delete