Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday 4-21-2019

This year is going pretty quickly. It is Easter already. It must be true what they say, "the older you get, the faster time goes by." I'm going to my step daughter's for Easter dinner and will enjoy an afternoon with her and her husband and the grand kids. The kids are so grown up now. I must have blinked or something lol.
So I've been getting "all my ducks in a row" as they say and I am going to take an early retirement. I feel it's the perfect time with all that's happened the last year or so. A good time while I'm still pretty healthy and can enjoy my life. Everything's changed  for me as everyone knows who have read my posts here, I feel it's time. Plus I can get all the things done I've putting off for years.
I wish you a Happy Easter and leave with a short video of one of my favorite drummers doing his thing. He makes it look so easy....
 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like time has sped up, literally. Even my kids think time is going by way faster than it used to and they are not old. Maybe the earth is spinning faster? LOL
    That's great that you will be able to retire early. Just be sure you have enough to keep you busy so you don't just sit around all day letting life pass you by! I know so many people who retired and were just plain bored.
    Hey before you retire, buy a good camera if you can afford it. It's a good and relaxing hobby to get into and you start to notice things in the world you never even saw before!!
    Have a good week Greg. 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry so long to reply. Getting those ducks in a row lol.
      I've got plenty to keep me busy. All those things I put off in the last year or so.
      I'm planning on getting a camera. Now I'll have plenty of time to take pictures only with a real camera not the phone camera ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Stacey. I'm looking forward to enjoying my life.

    ReplyDelete