Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday 5-20-2019

Well I'm posting Monday instead of Sunday. It was a busy week for me. It's ironic but I'm busier now that I'm retired. Makes me wonder how I had time for a job lol. Last week I went to watch my grandson compete in his school track meets. It was pretty awesome. Then Sunday I went to a birthday party for my great niece and nephew. These are the good things about being retired. Being able to spend more time with family. I'm slowly getting things done around the house. Taking my time. So here's a pic from the track meet. Their team did pretty good but was out done by another school who seemed to have the quick silver. Plus on one event my grandson's team for sure would have had victory but the last baton was not passed in the right amount of time given. Still the whole meet was great. It was the first I could get to see since now I had no job to be anywhere but there.....
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, posting Sunday or Monday doesn't matter. It's just good to have someone who actually posts something. I am going to try to do better. It seems I am busy all the time too just not retired lol. I'm glad you are out doing things and spending time with your family. Life is ALWAYS worth living in spite of the sad things that happen. And I am impressed, you are getting some pictures for your blogs!!!
    Have a beautiful week Greg xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many people post anymore. I'm trying to keep at least once a week. Gosh when we were on Multiply we sure did a lot more posts. There is no other place like it. At least we have this place for now lol.
      Thanks Lia. I'm trying to get more pics in my posts like I did so long ago. You have a wonderful week too my friend! (((Hugs)))

      Delete
    2. There seems to be more bloggers on Wordpress, but the biggest problem there is like Facebook it has a "like" button so people get lazy and don't comment, they just "Like". I think when people comment it encourages the writer to do more. That is why I try to always comment on blogs I read. Right now I am cross posting here and on Wordpress and I leave a link on MeWe for the one or two people there if they want to read the blog.

      Delete
    3. I noticed the like button yesterday. I thought about cross posting to Wordpress. I have to figure out more about Wordpress. As far as MeWe, it hasn't caught on to me yet. It was so much simpler when we had just one site to blog lol.

      Delete
    4. It took me a bit to get used to Wordpress, but now it is just second nature. I will tell you if you cross post, type your blog here on Blogger first then copy and paste it to Wordpress because for some reason if you do it on Wordpress too, it doesn't transfer right. I could probably leave MeWe but there is one person who only posts there and to Facebook and I am NOT going down the Facebook road so that is the only way to keep in touch and I have to hold on to the very few contacts I have now. And yes, it was simpler and I want Multiply to come back!!!!!

      Delete
    5. I keep hoping that a site will come along with as great of features that Multiply had. One can dream right?

      Delete