Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday 8-4-2019

I took Sunday to heart this week. Just relaxed most of the day until I went golfing with my brother and nephew this afternoon. We're getting a real pleasant Summer now. At least this week. Not real hot, not real humid. Dry and lots of sunshine. There were lots of clouds today which made it pretty cool with the sun peaking out from behind them. Pretty clouds. There's only so many days a year you see pretty clouds and sun. Anyhoo I went backwards with my golf game today. My worst score in weeks. Still it was fun.
There was that reality this morning watching the news. The sick world which we live in reared its ugly head. Two mass shootings so close together. One in the state I live in.  Why don't these monsters just shoot themselves instead of destroying other peoples lives. There should be no mercy. Destroy the monsters right away. It's no wonder they exist. With so much hate talk going on in the present. Sorry for the rant but this stuff just makes me crazy.
Around a month ago I think I signed up for Sirius radio in my car. For years I've gotten deals from them begging me to. I've always ignored them This one was better and it also will not auto renew when the offer is over. So I am paying around $4 a month for hundreds of stations. Like cable tv and that stuff, there's only so many that are of interest. Basically I've been listening to the 60's station for the last two weeks. There's a lot of songs I didn't remember and many I never knew the titles or artist. I was a kid in 60's lol. So to finish this blog off here's one I remember the group and their other songs pretty well but this one I didn't remember the title. Let me take you back to the past. When music was the best....
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that song. Haven't heard it in MANY years. Thanks for the reminder. 💖

    I agree, there is too much hate talk, but I think it goes much deeper than just the talk. I think it is much more sinister , a spirit of evil over the land. I hate to see the world our grandchildren will live in :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this 60's station. I've been hearing songs I haven't heard in years plus some I don't remember at all! I also listen to the 50's station too and the Big Band 40's station.
      I gotta agree, there is an evil surrounding our world. I fear for our grandchildren. It's going to get a lot worse than it is now. )-:

      Delete