Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday 1-6-2019

For a long time now I've been using the day and date to title my posts. Like this one. It's not only Monday but it's the first Monday of the year. You know what means? Lots of Mondays to go! Since I retired every day is Saturday. Even today lol. 
My last post was a little of a downer. I guess after Christmas and all that holiday spirit filled with hope reality set in. I hardly watch the news anymore but I can't help but to see what is going on when I get online. My browsers homepage is Yahoo. Plenty of downer stuff on it. Then there's the other nonsense stuff. It seems now all these older celebrities  especially the women are using twitter and other photo posting sites to post their latest pictures wearing just a bikini or not so much of anything to show that at age they are the bomb. Is this what our society has become? I wonder. 
Still the other part of the news is how so many are offended by what someone else says. In my mind if you're offended scroll to the next article. One thing I said in my last post was something like  this, seems our crazy world just gets crazier everyday.....

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so offended by all the offended people !! LOL Kidding of course. I just ignore all that craziness. I don't have a Twitter account so the only tweets I see are those that might be repeated ad nauseam.

    Yep the world is getting crazier and crazier, but it's the only one we've got so trying to make the best of life while I am still breathing.

    Happy First Monday Greg!!!

    And thanks for posting 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes that's the best way to put it! Offended by the those offended. Round and round it goes! I don't have a Twitter account either. I just saw on Yahoo that's where most of the celebs post their pics.
    You're absolutely right, this is the only world we got so let's make the best of it while we are here.
    Happy First Monday Lia! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete