Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday 1-23-2020

What a cold week it has been. Finally it's 40 today. Much better than the 10 degrees yesterday morning. Heatwave! That's the way it is around here in the Winter. Yesterday was the first day we hit the freezing mark since last Saturday...
All this week I've had these dreams. Several the love of my life has been in them. It's been over a year now since she's been gone. For awhile my dreams seemed to have stopped. Even our dog has been in the dreams. Monday it will be a year since he passed on. Friends have been in my dreams too. My mom and dad too. When you wake the dream is fresh and slowly disappears. Each day when I wake up I try to remember something from the dream. Little things. Have you ever noticed in your dreams when you're in a familiar place, it doesn't look like it at all. One of the dreams I was at mom and dad's. It didn't look like their home at all. Same with the other places in the dreams. It's a funny thing. So thinking about all these dreams this week I remembered this song....



 

6 comments:

  1. I have no doubt she is checking on you on another plane to let you know she's ok, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed in dreams that I can be in a familiar place that doesn't look anything like it does in real life.

    I think you will always have those dreams of your love. Maybe that is just another way to show she is with you in spirit. I know I still dream of my mom from time to time and she has been gone since I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here in Illinois can't make up it's mind. It's a bit more bipolar than I am. 😂

    I know your love still runs strong. I admire you for that. Like Kat said, she's watching you and caring for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby. Kat is right for sure.
      The weather here was on a roller coaster but now it seems real steady staying about the same everyday. Next week we're back to the roller coaster.

      Delete