Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday 1-15-2020

Yesterday I had an idea what I was going to write about. Then the Oldtimers hit me and I can't recall what it was. Looking at the calendar, it's mid week and mid month already. Already this year is going fast. The skeptics say "What do you mean? It's only January?" Well it seems it was just New Year's yesterday. Incredible how time slips away and before you know it you're considered a senior citizen. I guess that's why we walk down memory lane....


Well I was unable to post the version I wanted to. The one above is a rough cut from the Beatles Anthology series. After this one is an early version of the song completed. Since I couldn't post it, here is the link:
strawberry fields

2 comments:

  1. I think we are both really thinking about our age now that we are going to be the big 65. Official "elderlies" LOL. That just ain't right I'm telling you!!

    Strawberry Fields. Seems like only yesterday that song was playing on the radio ... Yep, time flies.

    Have a great week my friend 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ain't right lol. How did we get here? Time just keeps on rolling.
    Enjoy the rest of your week. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete