Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday 1-16-2020-a poem

You feel the sounds coming
Bells ringing in the sunshine
Raise your hand high to toast
With a glass of red wine
~~
Hours slip into days
Watching time tick by
Seems a long time ago
Saying to you goodbye
~
No time to stand still
Wandering around my mind
Dreaming of far away
Stillness has been signed
~
It's just another day
Remembering what tis
Gazing long to the stars
Feeling what it is
~
All I want to say is, I love you
Forever locked in my heart
Day after day, I love you
Captured here in my heart..


Greg
1-16-2020

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry. I read this the other day and for some reason didn't comment, but I thought I had. Ugh, I am getting more senile by the minute.

    What a lovely poem!!! I hope you get back into writing more of them this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia. I hope to write more poems this year. And post more too lol. (-:

      Delete